Unleash ultimate precision.
External tracking. Precise movements. Elite performance for PC-VR gamers. Build your reality. Expand with the virtual universe. Discover the world's first VR system with a suite of modular options. Go beyond what you thought possible. This is only the beginning.
- Cosmos Elite headset
- 2x VIVE Base Station 1.0
- 2x VIVE Controller (with lanyard)
- 2x VIVE Base Station power adapter
- 2x Vive Controller power adapter
- 2x Micro USB Cable
- Headset cable
- Converter (including Display Port & USB 3.0 cable)
- Converter power adapter
- Mini DP to DP adapter
- Mounting Kit
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2-month VIVEPORT Infinity membership (AU$35.98 value). Code included in box*
*Disclaimer: Offer subject to change.
- Lighthouse tracking - Base Station 1.0 generates accurate external tracking. Slash, punch and spin with precision.
- Crystal-clear graphics - Enjoy the highest VIVE visual resolution and minimized screen-door effects. See detail-packed worlds the way they're meant to be seen.
- Flip-up design - Go easily between reality and virtual reality with the flip-up design - all without disrupting your VR journey.
- Precision movements from every angle - SteamVR™ Tracking and advanced controllers enable precision and freedom of movements. Swing a racket behind your head, crisscross your swords - moves at all angles are quick and smooth. Base Station 1.0 provides up to 15m2 (an area of approximately 3.5m x 3.5m) of exciting space for those that demand the best in VIVE VR gaming.
- See the finer details in VR games - See the virtual world through 2880 x 1700 combined pixel resolution - an 88% increase over the original VIVE. All-new LCD panels reduce the distance between pixels, minimizing the screen-door effect.
- Sound that excites - Rich stereo audio is integrated into on-ear, form-fitting headphones. Experience great sound during extended VR adventures.
- Designed for gamers - Minimize disruptions to your VR sessions. Switch back and forth freely from reality and game world with the one-of-a-kind flip-up headset design. A crown fit makes putting on the headset quick and easy. Suits a wide range of face shapes, vision types, and even fits over glasses. Made with easy-to-clean materials to simplify headset upkeep.
- Screen: Dual 3.4" diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye (2880 x 1700 pixels combined)
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: Maximum 110 degrees
- Audio: Stereo Headphone
- Input: Integrated microphones, Headset button
- Connections: USB 3.0 (or later), DP 1.2, Proprietary Connection to Faceplates
- Eye Comfort Setting (IPD)
- Flip-up visor
- Adjustable Eye Comfort Setting (IPD)
- Adjustable head strap
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
- Multifunction trackpad
- Grip buttons
- Dual-stage trigger
- System button
- Menu button
- Connections: Micro-USB charging port
Tracked Area Requirements:
- Standing / Seated: No min. space requirements
- Room-scale: An area of approximately 3.5m x 3.5m
Minimum Computer Specs:
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350 equivalent or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GTX 970 4GB, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 4GB equivalent or better VR Ready graphics card.
*Refer to AMD or NVIDIA's VR Ready website for a list of VR Ready graphics cards.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more
- Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 or newer
- Operating system: Windows ® 10